Nice screenshot software

It is very important to have a powerful screenshot software.



I don't want to blame Microsoft, but, taking a screenshot on a vanilla Windows installation needs too much effort so I looked for a good software that could augment my productivity.
I found this great software called Greenshot.
It has a lot of nice features, first of all ... it's free!

It is really easy to use, and I' ve just discovered that now (since version 1.0 released on 2012-10-31) it comes with a lot of plugins to add more features like Picasa and Dropbox integration.

Why I loved it since beta version?

Well, instead of a traditional fullscreen screenshot you can choose to capture a region or a window and then use its image editor that has everything you need to edit the picture. In particular you can add rectangles and arrows to highlight relevant details and communicate better you message.Remember that ...

one image is better than one thousand words.

Eheh, and in addition to standard "save as" option you can also choose to copy the image to clipboard so you can paste it straightly in an Outlook email. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment