The definitive Markdown editor

My search is finished! The definitive Markdown editor is here!

I love Markdown !

I was looking for a way to edit blogspot posts using markdown as well as a way to edit math formulas using a markdown editor.

Then I discovered this great editor: StackEdit.

The first rows of StackEdit repo’s README say

StackEdit is a free, open-source Markdown editor based on PageDown, the Markdown library used by Stack Overflow and the other Stack Exchange sites

But trust me, I should try it out and you will discover a set of exciting features! By now I’m editing this file taken from this gist and I will publish it on blogspot with few clicks.

enter image description here

And even more! I added the image above from my Picasa … I’m really impressed by this editor, it is really what I was looking for.

Thanks Benoit Schweblin for coding it!

Written with StackEdit.

No comments:

Post a Comment